You're currently on:
TCR200RFID/B guard tour system is our newest RFID guard tour system. It inherits all advantages of TCR200RFID. With special waterproof pad and adhesive, the guard tour reader is so waterproof that it even can work under water. Furthermore, over 60000 reads are able to be stored before the next download of data.
TCR200RFID/B guard tour reader has its own features, light and smaller size, bright color design, rechargeable batter etc, which make it fit for not only security guard tour monitoring, but also in areas of hotel, hospital checking etc..
The TCR200RFID/B guard tour reader works with the popular RFID tag. With a simple non-contact swipe, you can access information from tag, and then download patrol data to our intellectualized management software with a USB port cable. The information reports can demonstrate the guards patrolling activities.
Hardware quick start guide
- The patrolling guard takes the reader and read his own Guard ID to identify himself with the system
- Then the guards go to the checkpoints, the Reader will automatically read each RFID tag and no need touch it. When reading successfully, a flash of the red indicator light accompanied by a “beep” means that a reading has been made. The TCR200RFID/B reader will store the signal card's ID number and time for every station reading.
- After patrolling are done, use the USB port cable to connect the computer and the Reader directly and have a data analysis and management.
- ABS plastic case, light weight and smaller size
- Non-contacting reading
- Completely water proof
- USB cable communications, high download speed
- Super storage capacity 4Mb Flash, 60000 records
- Read RFID tag
- Easy maintenance
- Reading distance ≤ 5 cm
- Brilliant exterior design, easy operation
- Real time internal clock
- Rechargeable battery
- Low power consumption and long battery life, 270 000 continuous reads
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Identification type||Contactless card 125kHz ASK(EM4102)|
|Storage capacity||60 000 pieces records|
|Memory||4Mb Flash ROM|
|Battery||3.0 V rechargeable battery|
|Operating temperature||-45° to +85°C|
|Operating humidity(RH)||0% - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Downloads||Free downloadable software