You're currently on:
The system is essentially made of light weight and sturdy extruded aluminum profile, which provides maximum overall strength combined with an aesthetic look.
The Magic 200 is fitted with the latest optically (wired) slaved transmitter and a receiver using sophisticated digital signal processing. This ensures that the signal of disposable labels (hard-tags) can be reliably distinguished from potential noise sources and guarantees maximum detection performance, yet minimizing false alarms. The system is fully compatible with all 8.2MHz hard tags and disposable labels.
- Slim Line Design
- Patented Aluminium antenna design
- Reliable detection
- Optimized Moving Field Technology (OMFT)
- Receiver: Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Optional clear or advertising panels
- Integrated LED light and Buzzer
- Including power supply
|Operating frequency||8.2 MHz|
|Material||ABS, Aluminium, Polypropylene|