You're currently on:
- Easy way to equip ANY Wiegand input access control panel with radio transmitter access.
- Connects as easily as card readers; transmitters are added like cards, with no software changes required.
- Keyless entry offers user convenience, safety, and security for triggering gates, barrier arms, and doors.
- Ideal way to facilitate handicapped access.
- Multi-button transmitters can double as personal emergency devices for triggering security alarms.
- RF input/Wiegand output receiver supports 26 Wiegand -bit data formats.
- Field read range— to 50 m
With a read range of up to 50 м, transmitters facilitate handicapped access far more than close proximity or contact devices. For adding security at sites such as college campuses and parking garages, multichannel models allow access control and “panic button” functions to be combined in a single device.
The Reader uses a Wiegand output format (26, -bit supported) that interfaces to virtually any commercial access control panel. Long-range transmitters can be added as easily as Wiegand cards, and without software changes. Facility and ID codes can be matched to system requirements. The 50 range of the reader is made possible by superheterodyne receiver technology..
- Dimension: 60/42/28
- Power Supply:12V DC
- Radio Frequency:433MHZ
- Transmitting Distance: up to 50m
- Communication: Wiegand 26 bitoutput
- Transmitting Power: 10mW
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Reading range (cm)||3000|
|Identification type||Transmitter for Remote Control|
|Communication||Wiegand 26 bit-input|
|Operating temperature||-5°C - +45°C|
|Operating humidity(RH)||10% - 90%|
|Downloads||Additional information and wiring diagram