Şu an buradasınız :
TCR100IB reader is a classic rugged, portable electronic data collection unit. With a simple touch, you can access information by touching iButton which has memory chip housed in small, water-resistant, stainless steel case. It works like electronic label through which the reader is able to read the information and store the data. The TCR100IB reader's rugged durability and real-time internal clock make it ideal for applications such as guard tours, time & attendance monitoring, or incident report & meter reading etc..
Efficient management & supervision over patrol, security checker, and patrol checking point
Information sharing through patrol network for increased efficiency of work
Convenient search and practical use with computerized patrol activity data.
Secure access to patrol activity data
TCB-100IB Downloader Station provide the communications link between the TCB-100IB reader and the computer. With available communication speed of up to 19200 baud read, downloading a TCB-100IB reader to your computer takes only a few seconds.
- Rugged durability, alloy case and metal contactor
- Classic exterior design, LED flash and sound prompt
- Real time internal clock
- 3600 pcs records storage capacity
- Sabotage absorbent
- Completely water resistant
- Long battery life, 200000 continuous reads
- Easy operation
Hardware quick start guide
- The patrolling guard takes the reader and touches his own Guard ID to identify himself with the system.
- The guard will then proceed to the designated stations and touch the installed station iButtons accordingly. The data and time will be recorded in the reader for every station touching.
- After patrolling, the guard will hand it over to the supervisor who will upload patrolling data to software via downloader station and have a data analysis and management.
|Storage capacity||3600 ibuttons|
|Battery||One 9-volt alkaline, 200000 continous reads|
|Dimension (mm)||Checking Machine-138*43*23; Downloader Station- 102*102*42|
|Operating temperature||-45°C - +85°C|
|Operating humidity(RH)||0% - 90% (non-condensing)|
|İndirmeler||Free downloadable software