You're currently on:
Controller iCON180 has the possibility to control two double sided , four one sided doors or one double sided and two one sided doors. It has four standardized inputs for readers with RF ID card, PIN code, RF ID+work code, biometric data or combinations between them. Supports global antipass back function which allows you to create a group of doors where you can not enter twice if there is no exit between them. Each reader can be used for opening a door and for activating or deactivating connected alarm zones. Additional features are 1-W communication port with DALLAS 1-W devices (optional : i-buttons, temperature and RH sensors, A/D convertors and so on....) and internal multifunctional analogue input with two programmable outputs.
In connection with the management the controller uses two types of modes – standalone(no communication), standalone with communication (serial or ethernet-OPTIONAL) and network mode over RS 485. In standalone mode adding and deleting cards is done by the internal LCD display and keyboard or by using Master card which can be activated by a user friendly software.
All settings can be made by using paid (Andromeda Pro) or free (Andromeda Tool) software, which can offer you many optional functions which are described in the functionality.
- Stand alone mode with Master card
- Stand alone mode with LAN(USB) communication-OPTIONAL
- Network communication over RS485 (up to 253 devices)
- Dual working mode – as controller and converter RS485 to USB(LAN) at the same time-OPTIONAL
- ВTimme & attendance calculation with Andromeda Pro
- Control of two double sided , four one sided doors or one double sided and two one sided doors
- Global antipass back support
- Management of payed services with Andromeda Pro – fitness, spa, auto park, hotels
- Ability to synchronize with fire alarm system (NO contact)
- Automatic activation of the outputs by predefined time schedule
- Supports 10 Time schedules for access control and 10 schedules for holidays
- Input / output settings by user
- Volatile memory and real time clock
- ВAbility to control two turnstiles with antipassback function
- Alarm function – supports 4 hardware zones (8 sensors with doubling(ATZ))
- 1-W communication port with DALLAS 1-W devices (optional : i-buttons, temperature and RH sensors, A/D convertors and so on....)
- 2 Internal multifunctional analogue input with 2 programmable outputs.
iCON180 is a multifunctional controller with various applications. The combination of access control , alarm system and automation without logic makes this device very suitable for buildings , apartments, hotels, elevators, offices, production facilities and so on. By using software Andromeda Pro you have the ability to count time & attendance, use global antipass back groups, manage access groups, generate many reports and also to control paid services in fitness and spa center, paid auto park and a lot of others. Also you can use E-map function to visualize alarm zones, door status, data sent by 1-W sensors and other inputs and outputs. 1-W input gives you the ability to receive data from many sensors local or remote over ethernet. This function is very suitable for cold rooms and other production facilities in which given parameters must be controlled and recorded.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|User capacity||8100 or 16 400|
|Transaction capacity||4100 or 8200|
|Input ports||4 x 26 or 34 bit WIEGAND (automatically selected) and 4-8 bit numbers for pin code; 8 galvanically separated inputs , 1 emergency input, 4 lines (zones) for 8 alarm sensors, 1 analogue (0-10V), 1-W port for communication with DALLAS sensors.|
|Outputs ports||4 Relay outputs (125V/3A); 6 O.C. outputs (30V/0.5A); Output Siren with special function (detect line status of siren)|
|Communication||RS 485, Wiegand 26 bit, Wiegand 34 bit|
|Operating humidity(RH)||10 % - 90 %RH (non condensing)|
|Downloads||Free Software Andromeda.zip