RFID Guard Tour Checking System TCR200N-RFID is designed for the harshest environments. The metal body and molded rubber shell, which protect the electronics against damage and secure the collected data, are the key points to CR200N-RFID's extreme durability. With special waterproof pad and adhesive, the reader is so waterproof that it even can work under water. Furthermore, over 60000 reads are able to be stored before the next download of data.
TCR200N-RFID guard tour reader works with the popular 125KHz RFID tag. With a simple non-contact swipe, you can access information from tag, and then download patrol data to our intellectualized management software with a USB port cable. The information reports can demonstrate the guards patrolling activities
TCR200N-RFID system is an updating product on the basis of TCR200RFID; it is with POGO Pin connecter instead of the normal USB port, which makes the device more guard proof and waterproof. With special waterproof pad and adhesive, the reader can work in the water without problem; furthermore, 60000 records can be stored before the next download of data.
TCR200N-RFID works with RFID tags; with a simple non-contact swipe, the reader can read information from the tags, and then upload all the patrol records to the management software in a computer by a POGO Pin connecting cable; the information reports can demonstrate the guards' patrolling activities;
- Military component
- Silicon tank, metal body with rubber shell outside, super durable
- IP67 standard
- POGO pin connecting cable, high download speed
- Non-contact reading of RFID tag
- Completely water proof and guard proof
- Sabotage absorbent, resistant to electrical shock
- Super storage capacity 4Mb Flash, 60000 records
- Power off protection
- REG colorful LED display
- Reading distance ≤ 5 cm
- Real time internal clock
Hardware quick start guide
1. The patrolling guard takes the reader and read his own Guard ID to identify himself with the system
2. Then the guards go to the checkpoints, the Reader will automatically read each RFID tag and no need touch it. When reading successfully, a flash of the blue indicator light accompanied by a “vibration” means that a reading has been made. The TCR200N-RFID reader will store the signal card's ID number and time for every station reading.
3. After patrolling are done, use the USB cable to connect the computer and Reader directly and get a data analysis and management.
Μπορεί επίσης να σας ενδιαφέρουν τα παρακάτω προϊόντα
|Identification type||Contactless card 125kHz ASK(EM4102)|
|Storage capacity||60 000 pieces records|
|Memory||4Mb Flash ROM|
|Battery||3.7 V rechargeable battery, 800m Ah|
|Operating temperature||-45 °C - +85 °C|
|Operating humidity(RH)||0% - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Downloads||Free downloadable software